Tuesday, March 10, 2015



             This week we discussed kinetic energy and potential energy. An example is that is a ball is on top of a ramp which that ball now has potential energy and if u roll it down a ramp then it gets converted/transfer into kinetic energy. Potential energy is energy that is stored and kinetic is energy of motion. How I feel about my work is alright because my grade is good so if my grade is passing then I'm fine. My work was like others because my notes are all reachable which I can access them at all times. One thing I would like to improve upon is my quizes because that is all I need to boost my grade.

1 comment:

  1. Do you really think that as long as you are passing, you are fine? Don't you want to have work that is above average?

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete